Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
We're looking for a full time Orthodontic treatment coordinator to join our team that is friendly, compassionate, and energetic. The candidate for this position will have a proven track record of success, collaboration, ad positive working relationship with doctors in the orthodontic office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take new patient phone calls.
- Enter complete information in the computer that is needed on each new patient.
- Explain to the patient parent how to complete and submit the health history online.
- Use the New Patient Call Script to cover all points necessary.
- Prepare new patient welcome packet for patients for their arrival before the exam.
- Pull any appropriate x-rays and sibling records prior to the exam.
- Check on insurance coverage prior to the exam
- Confirmation call to the patient/parent two days prior to the exam.
Qualifications and Skills
- Interpersonal: Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, parents, doctor, other staff members, and community.
- Writing Skills: Letter composition skills. Legible handwriting.
- Verbal Skills: Effective verbal skills to communicate with patients and parents both in person and on the telephone. Pleasant telephone voice.
- Problem Solving Skills: Gentle persuasion skills in order to schedule effectively.
- Computer Skills: Computer entry, tracking. Imaging. Graphics.
Job Type: Full-time
- English and Spanish
Pay: up to $33,280/year
Graphics.</li></ul><p> </p><p> Full-time</p><p>Salary: $33,280.00</p><p>Required language:</p><ul><li>English and Spanish</li></ul><input type='hidden' id='descFooter'>
Job Status: Contract/Temporary