We are urgently looking for a Pipeyard Helper to join one of our premier clients located in Southwest of Houston! You will be responsible for performing general/preventive maintenance and repairs such as: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, etc.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing work
- Completes daily work orders as scheduled
- Power wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows and doors
- Maintains shop, equipment rooms and storage areas in a neat, organized and secure condition
- Performs installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith flooring mechanics and other minor building/community repairs
- Assisting in lawn and landscape maintenance and amenities
- Utilization of company truck for transportation of supplies and material to job sites
- Routinely inspects and communicates to immediate supervisor as applicable
- 1 year experience in building maintenance or construction
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) REQUIRED
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to operate motorized equipment
- Valid TX Driver's License
- Ability to work flexible and/ or extended hours and weekends based on project requirement
- Must pass a background and drug screen
Compensation of the Pipeyard Helper
$13 to $15/ Hourly
**All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.