Can you procure and expedite materials from the SUPPLIER to MANUFACTURING site on schedule?
IF THIS IS YOU!! Keep reading... We have contract to hire and contract MRP Controller positions available for our prominent client in Fort Worth, Texas paying $17.00 to $20.00 an hour based on experience.
The ideal candidate is responsible for raw material management to balance immediate and future material demands with inventory and deliveries to maximize production efficiency. Responsible for inventory management to assure part availability while maintaining minimal inventory levels.
- Ensure compliance will all policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Guarantee Compliance
- Manage production requirements
- Collaborate and procurement team to expedite orders, as needed, without incurring additional costs or fees. Escalate any needs for fees through approved authority matrix.
- Track each production order and monitor the parts in area responsibility
- Manage all inbound transportation from suppliers within area of responsibilities
- Coordinate claims process with transportation manager and in the case of damaged goods, generate new requirements and facilities placement of new PO's through purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Two years of experience in procurement or related field may be substituted for each year of the four years of college
- Ability to understand basic material movement process
- Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Familiarity with MRP systems/SAP experience preferred. Familiarity with CDB preferred
- V-Look Up
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary