Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking to fulfill the role of Quality Control Inspector In the Northwest off 249 Antoine area and the Southwest off 288 and NRG area.
- Report all quality problems and equipment deficiencies to the management team via Client’s Quality Intranet Repository.*
- Perform product qualification tests including hydrostatic tests, survival tests, burst test, etc.*
- Prepare and maintain quality control documentation in accordance with API and / or other standards to ensure compliance.*
- Inspect the Pipes and Fittings as per the requirements of product drawings following the inspection and testing program.*
- Select QC samples during the production process as per the inspection program and/or project ITPs as applicable.*
- Witness routine hydro tests for the Pipes and Fittings.*
- Witness and monitor the short term and medium-term survival tests periodically and ensure the tests are not affected with any climatic effects and successfully completed as per the project requirements*
- Prepare the daily QC internal reports as well as project specific documentation (Manufacturing Record Book - MRB) to be submitted to the client.*
- Know how to use ring gauges, thread dimensions, and molded threads.*
- Must be familiar with pressure gauges*
- Know how to use calipers and micrometers*
- Minimum 6 months experience
- High School education or equivalent or as deemed sufficient by management.*
- At least 1 year of experience in quality control field preferred*
**All employees must be prepared for a background check, 10 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today!
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.