Scanning and Imaging Specialist
Scanning and Imaging Administrator
DSS is searching for a Scanning and Imaging Administrator for one of our clients that is dedicated and detail oriented individual to work in an Imaging Department with a client in The Woodlands, Texas. The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate multi-tasking skills with a strong technical aptitude with computers and/or equipment. This is a contract opportunity and the hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Responsibilities of the Scanning and Imaging Administrator
- Demonstrate the ability to uphold quality standards in work with no supervision.
- Ability to flex for critical client delivery
- Flexible and proficient in all functions of the service areas and demonstrate the ability to recognize when to shift work efforts to improve the deliverable of the service area(s).
- Anticipate challenges, prioritizes, and adjusts to ensure multiple complex deliverable are completed according to internal and external service measures while achieving quality results by applying best practices,
- Adhering to quality standards and understanding customer impact
- When problems arise, communicate effectively with team members to resolve issues and perform appropriate follow-up to prevent issues in the future.
- Excel at utilizing equipment capabilities and provide trouble-shooting for minor equipment issues within service area
Requirements of the Scanning and Imaging Administrator
- Must be willing to submit to a background check including a credit check and drug screen.
- Highly organized and well versed in various types of filing systems and methodologies
- Comfortable working with computers and computer storage systems
Compensation for the Scanning and Imaging Administrator
**All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary