Diversified Sourcing Solutions is currently seeking a staffing consultant (full desk) to fill a vacant role in the Farmers Branch area. The ideal candidate will possess 1+ years or more experience in recruiting sales, and /or staffing.
We are looking for someone that can operate as a recruiter and have a sales-like mentality. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to make a call, close a sale, and fill an order. Great opportunity for growth, and promotion!
Plus commission packet!!
Responsibilities of the Staffing Consultant
- Attract applicants by placing them on job boards.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and client objectives; meet with clients and hiring managers to discuss needs and obtain candidate feedback.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interview applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Conduct new hire orientations; schedule job assignments; monitor job performance through quality calls; coaching/counseling associates; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Provide ongoing client and associate service through phone calls, in-person meetings, and performance reviews.
- Establish rapport and develop long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle.
- Follow up with clients on a periodic basis to ensure that their expectations are being met and to get referrals.
- Work with other staff members to conduct marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals.
- Set sales appointments with key decision-makers at prospective client companies by making calls.
Requirements of the Full Desk Recruiter
- 1+ years or more experience in recruiting, sales, and/or staffing
- Experience with cold calling, creating leads, and closing sales
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment and sourcing; interview and selection; placement of candidates in positions; understanding of pipeline management
- Outgoing personality with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across a diverse population of teams
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- A proven history of meeting/exceeding recruitment and new business objectives
- Excellent client relationship building and account management skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong business software skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Web-based systems)
- Experience with web-based applicant tracking systems
- Experienced in using different job boards, and have a think outside the box mentality to attract new talent.